- NA-NET - Community of Numerical Analysts
- SIAM Activity Group - on Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions
- AMS - American Mathematical Society
- EMS - European Mathematical Society
- FoCM - Foundations of Computational Mathematics
- SIAM - Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- b h s m - The British Society for the History of Mathematics
- Surveys in Approximation Theory
- EMIS - ELibM Electronic Journals
- Constructive Approximation
- Journal of Approximation Theory
- Nonlinear Approximation. A bibliography from 1974 on nonlinear approximation prepared by Dietrich Braess, Jan Brink-Spalink, and Robert Schaback
- Spline Bibliography by Larry L. Schumaker and Carl de Boor
- EMIS. European Mathematical Information Service
- GDZ. Göttinger Digitalisierungs Zentrum. Growing electronic archive containing many items from German universities.
- JSTOR. Electronic archive of many journals, both mathematical and other.
- MacTutor - History of Mathematics archive
- The Mathematics Genealogy Project. The intent of this project is to compile information about all the mathematicians of the world.
- Project Euclid. The Cornell University Library project (together with SPARC) to put low-cost independent and society journals in theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics online.
- University of Michigan Historical Mathematics Collection. This is a growing on-line library of books selected from the University of Michigan mathematics collection that have been digitized to improve access and to preserve the content of these books. All of the books in this collection were published in the 19th or early 20th century.